A member of the prestigious Relais and Chateaux resort collection, Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa is a luxurious property that offers its guests a true taste of paradise. Romantic and secluded, it's located on its own private islet and boasts spectacular views of Taha'a and Bora Bora. Its beach and overwater villas feature a private terrace or sundeck and offer world-class resort amenities. The three restaurants and two bars offer everything from pool and beachside fare to fine international dining. With a full range of excursions and activities available, guests can stay as active as they wish or simply relax and enjoy paradise.
Location: Motu Tautau
Distance To Airport: 35 Minutes by Boat
Number of Units: 57
- 3rd Night Free - Pay for 2 nights, receive the 3rd night free.
- 4th night free - Pay for 3 nights and receive the 4th night free.
- 4th and 5th nights free - Pay for 3 nights and receive 2 nights free. Valid during low season only.
- Free night offers valid for certain dates only, inquire for details.
- Island Combo - 25% discount on room price if combined with a stay at Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, and/or Tikehau Pearl Beach Sauvage, and/or Tahiti Pearl Beach Resort.
- Honeymoon Exclusive - Book within 12 months after your wedding date and receive a 20% discount on romantic room amenities (Split of French champagne and romantic floral bed decoration)
- Early Bird Special - Book 90 days or more before travel and receive a rate reduction of 30% during the low season and 20% during the high season.
- All rates include: Free daily breakfast
- Children ages 0 to 12 sleep for free in their parents' room, eat for free from the Kids Menu, and get free transfers.
Currency Exchange Counter
On-site Activities Desk
Flat Screen TVs
*For some activities additional fees may be charged
Le Taha`a Island Resort and Spa
Check-in time: 3 PM
Check-out time: 11 AM
Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
Extra person charges may apply and vary, inquire at time of booking.
Cribs may be available and should be requested at the time of booking: fees may apply.
Passport identification and valid credit card are required upon check-in for incidental charges.