Situated between a freshwater lake and Huahine's blue lagoon, the charming Maitai Lapita Village boasts incredibly scenic views of the island's lush surroundings. A truly unique setting, the location of the hotel is also the site of an ancient archaeological village, giving the property a special story and an even deeper significance. It offers a variety of garden bungalows and lakeside suites where guests can relax on large private verandas and enjoy views of floating water lilies and frolicking fish. The hotel restaurant serves the freshest local fare and boasts views of Raiatea and Taha'a.
Distance To Airport: 15 Minutes by Car
Number of Rooms: 32
- 4th night free - Pay for 3 nights and receive the 4th night free.
- Book Early and Save 10% - Book 90 days or more before travel and receive a room rate reduction of 10%.
- See the Islands and Save 5% - Receive a 5% discount when staying at a minimum of 2 or more Maitai resorts.
- All rates include: free daily breakfast
- Stay a minimum of 3 nights and receive daily breakfast and dinner. Available for certain room categories only.
- Kids under 12 years old sleep for free in their parents' room
- Kids under 4 eat and drink for free from the kids menu when dining with their parents.
- Kids 4 - 11 eat and drink with a 50% discount from the regular menu when dining with their parents.
Currency Exchange Counter
On Site Cultural Museum
On-site Activities Desk
Flat Screen TVs
Free Common Area Wireless Access
Maitai Lapita Village Huahine
Check-in time: 2 PM
Check-out time: 11 AM
Passport identification and valid credit card are required upon check-in for incidental charges.
Extra person charges may apply and vary, inquire at time of booking.
Cribs and rollaway beds may be available and should be requested at the time of booking; supplemental fees may apply.